What People Are Asking About Energy Co-op
Ohio electricity deregulation, and Retail Electricity Providers can be complicated.
To answer your frequently asked questions about Energy Co-op read on.
What if I'm interested in buying Energy Co-op's energy plans?
- We currently do not offer any Energy Co-op plans at this time.
Other popular plans you can try instead are Constellation's 36 Month Home Natural Gas Plan starting at 0¢/kWh or American Power & Gas's Clean Gas Plan starting at 0¢/kWh just to name a few!
What companies are similar to Energy Co-op?
- Some companies that are like Energy Co-op in price range and user ratings are Constellation and American Power & Gas.
Here is an overview of these two:
- Average Plan Rate: 14.4¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Bill Credit, Fixed Rate, Tiered Rate
- Cheapest 12 Month Fixed: -
- Cheapest 24 Month Fixed: -
- Average User Rating: 3.3/5.0
American Power & Gas:
- Average Plan Rate: 10.3¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Month-to-Month
- Cheapest 12 Month Plan Fixed: -
- Cheapest 24 Month Plan Fixed: -
- Average User Rating: 3.6/5.0
Is Energy Co-op good?
- Energy Co-op has a customer rating of 1.2/5.0 stars (this is out of reviews). This score is calculated by averaging the total number of reviews in our website.
What are some good companies in my area?
- In Tiffin, Ohio there is:
- Symmetry Energy Solutions 3.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 0¢/kWh.
- Energy Harbor 3.6/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.8¢/kWh.
- Constellation 3.3/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.7¢/kWh.
- CleanSky Energy 2.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 10.9¢/kWh.
- Provision Power & Gas 2.4/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 15.1¢/kWh.
- NRG Home 2.2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 11.1¢/kWh.
- Direct Energy 2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.5¢/kWh.
What are some cheap electricity plans in my area?
- The most affordable electricity plans in Tiffin, Ohio are:
How much do electricity plans cost per month?
- The monthly bill will vary by season (with the winter and summer seasons being the more expensive periods) and the size of your home. In 2022 in Tiffin, Ohio, the average electricity plan rate is 9.3¢/kWh. On average, that means
- A small home will use around 500kWh of energy times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $46.5 per month.
- An average-sized home will use around 1000kWh of power times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $93 per month.
- A large home will use around 2000kWh of power times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $186 per month.
You can price electricity plans in your area here.