What People Are Asking About Ohio Gas & Electric
Ohio electricity deregulation, and Retail Electricity Providers can be complicated.
To answer your frequently asked questions about Ohio Gas & Electric read on.
What if I'm interested in buying Ohio Gas & Electric's energy plans?
- We currently do not offer any Ohio Gas & Electric plans at this time.
Other popular plans you can try instead are Major Energy's Secure Choice 12 starting at 0¢/kWh or Frontier Utilities's OH Frontier Online Premier Gas-12 starting at 0¢/kWh just to name a few!
What companies are similar to Ohio Gas & Electric?
- Some companies that are like Ohio Gas & Electric in price range and user ratings are Major Energy and Frontier Utilities.
Here is an overview of these two:
- Average Plan Rate: 14.2¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Fixed Rate
- Cheapest 12 Month Fixed: Secure Choice 12 0¢/kWh
- Cheapest 24 Month Fixed: -
- Average User Rating: 0/5.0
Is Ohio Gas & Electric good?
- Ohio Gas & Electric has a customer rating of 1.0/5.0 stars (this is out of 1 reviews). This score is calculated by averaging the total number of reviews in our website.
What are some good companies in my area?
- In , Ohio there is:
- Symmetry Energy Solutions 3.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 0¢/kWh.
- Energy Harbor 3.6/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.8¢/kWh.
- Constellation 3.3/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.7¢/kWh.
- CleanSky Energy 2.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 10.9¢/kWh.
- Provision Power & Gas 2.4/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 15.1¢/kWh.
- NRG Home 2.2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 11.1¢/kWh.
- Direct Energy 2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.5¢/kWh.
What are some cheap electricity plans in my area?
- The most affordable electricity plans in , Ohio are:
How much do electricity plans cost per month?
- The monthly bill will vary by season (with the winter and summer seasons being the more expensive periods) and the size of your home. In 2022 in , Ohio, the average electricity plan rate is 9.3¢/kWh. On average, that means
- A small home will use around 500kWh of energy times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $46.5 per month.
- An average-sized home will use around 1000kWh of power times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $93 per month.
- A large home will use around 2000kWh of power times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $186 per month.
You can price electricity plans in your area here.