What People Are Asking About Kratos Gas and Power
Ohio electricity deregulation, and Retail Electricity Providers can be complicated.
To answer your frequently asked questions about Kratos Gas and Power read on.
What if I'm interested in buying Kratos Gas and Power's energy plans?
- We currently do not offer any Kratos Gas and Power plans at this time.
Other popular plans you can try instead are Frontier Utilities's OH Frontier Online Premier-12 starting at 8¢/kWh or Energy Harbor's Safe Harbor 18 starting at 8.3¢/kWh just to name a few!
What companies are similar to Kratos Gas and Power?
- Some companies that are like Kratos Gas and Power in price range and user ratings are Frontier Utilities and Energy Harbor.
Here is an overview of these two:
- Average Plan Rate: 14.8¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Bill Credit, Fixed Rate, Flat Rate
- Cheapest 12 Month Fixed: OH Frontier Online Premier-12 8¢/kWh
- Cheapest 24 Month Fixed: -
- Average User Rating: 1.8/5.0
- Average Plan Rate: 10.7¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Fixed Rate
- Cheapest 12 Month Plan Fixed: -
- Cheapest 24 Month Plan Fixed: Safe Harbor 24 8.2¢/kWh
- Average User Rating: 3.6/5.0
What are some good companies in my area?
- In , Ohio there is:
- Symmetry Energy Solutions 3.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 0¢/kWh.
- Energy Harbor 3.6/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.8¢/kWh.
- Constellation 3.3/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.7¢/kWh.
- CleanSky Energy 2.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.7¢/kWh.
- Provision Power & Gas 2.4/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 15.1¢/kWh.
- NRG Home 2.2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 11.1¢/kWh.
- Direct Energy 2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.5¢/kWh.
What are some cheap electricity plans in my area?
- The most affordable electricity plans in , Ohio are:
- TrueSimple 6 for 6 months starting at 6.9¢/kWh.
- TrueSimple 12 for 12 months starting at 7.1¢/kWh.
- TrueSimple 24 for 24 months starting at 7.3¢/kWh.
- SureLock 12 for 12 months starting at 7.8¢/kWh.
- 36 Month Home Power Plan for 36 months starting at 7.8¢/kWh.
How much do electricity plans cost per month?
- The monthly bill will vary by season (with the winter and summer seasons being the more expensive periods) and the size of your home. In 2022 in , Ohio, the average electricity plan rate is 8.8¢/kWh. On average, that means
- A small home will use around 500kWh of energy times 8.8¢/kWh totalling $44 per month.
- An average-sized home will use around 1000kWh of power times 8.8¢/kWh totalling $88 per month.
- A large home will use around 2000kWh of power times 8.8¢/kWh totalling $176 per month.
You can price electricity plans in your area here.