What People Are Asking About Star Energy Partners
Ohio electricity deregulation, and Retail Electricity Providers can be complicated.
To answer your frequently asked questions about Star Energy Partners read on.
What if I'm interested in buying Star Energy Partners's energy plans?
- We currently do not offer any Star Energy Partners plans at this time.
Other popular plans you can try instead are Rushmore Energy's Price Protect 36 starting at 7.7¢/kWh or Provision Power & Gas's Monthly Plan starting at 10¢/kWh just to name a few!
What companies are similar to Star Energy Partners?
- Some companies that are like Star Energy Partners in price range and user ratings are Rushmore Energy and Provision Power & Gas.
Here is an overview of these two:
- Average Plan Rate: 10¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Fixed Rate
- Cheapest 12 Month Fixed: -
- Cheapest 24 Month Fixed: -
- Average User Rating: 1.7/5.0
Provision Power & Gas:
- Average Plan Rate: 12.5¢/kWh
- Plan Types: Fixed Rate, Month-to-Month, Variable Rate
- Cheapest 12 Month Plan Fixed: Annual Clean Energy Plan 16¢/kWh
- Cheapest 24 Month Plan Fixed: -
- Average User Rating: 2.4/5.0
What are some good companies in my area?
- In , Ohio there is:
- Symmetry Energy Solutions 3.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 0¢/kWh.
- Energy Harbor 3.6/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.8¢/kWh.
- Constellation 3.3/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.7¢/kWh.
- CleanSky Energy 2.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.7¢/kWh.
- Provision Power & Gas 2.4/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 15.1¢/kWh.
- NRG Home 2.2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 11.1¢/kWh.
- Direct Energy 2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.5¢/kWh.
What are some cheap electricity plans in my area?
- The most affordable electricity plans in , Ohio are:
- TrueSimple 6 for 6 months starting at 6.9¢/kWh.
- TrueSimple 12 for 12 months starting at 7.1¢/kWh.
- TrueSimple 24 for 24 months starting at 7.3¢/kWh.
- SureLock 12 for 12 months starting at 7.8¢/kWh.
- 36 Month Home Power Plan for 36 months starting at 7.8¢/kWh.
How much do electricity plans cost per month?
- The monthly bill will vary by season (with the winter and summer seasons being the more expensive periods) and the size of your home. In 2022 in , Ohio, the average electricity plan rate is 8.8¢/kWh. On average, that means
- A small home will use around 500kWh of energy times 8.8¢/kWh totalling $44 per month.
- An average-sized home will use around 1000kWh of power times 8.8¢/kWh totalling $88 per month.
- A large home will use around 2000kWh of power times 8.8¢/kWh totalling $176 per month.
You can price electricity plans in your area here.