What People Are Asking About Agway Energy Services
Ohio electricity deregulation, and Retail Electricity Providers can be complicated.
To answer your frequently asked questions about Agway Energy Services read on.
What if I'm interested in buying Agway Energy Services's energy plans?
- We currently do not offer any Agway Energy Services plans at this time.
Other popular plans you can try instead are XOOM Energy's RescueLock 12 starting at 0¢/kWh or XOOM Energy's starting at 0¢/kWh just to name a few!
What companies are similar to Agway Energy Services?
- Some companies that are like Agway Energy Services in price range and user ratings are XOOM Energy and XOOM Energy.
Here is an overview of these two:
What are some good companies in my area?
- In Mount Vernon, Ohio there is:
- Symmetry Energy Solutions 3.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 0¢/kWh.
- Energy Harbor 3.6/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.8¢/kWh.
- Constellation 3.3/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 7.7¢/kWh.
- CleanSky Energy 2.9/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 10.9¢/kWh.
- Provision Power & Gas 2.4/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 15.1¢/kWh.
- NRG Home 2.2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 11.1¢/kWh.
- Direct Energy 2/5.0 with an avg. plan rate of 9.5¢/kWh.
What are some cheap electricity plans in my area?
- The most affordable electricity plans in Mount Vernon, Ohio are:
How much do electricity plans cost per month?
- The monthly bill will vary by season (with the winter and summer seasons being the more expensive periods) and the size of your home. In 2022 in Mount Vernon, Ohio, the average electricity plan rate is 9.3¢/kWh. On average, that means
- A small home will use around 500kWh of energy times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $46.5 per month.
- An average-sized home will use around 1000kWh of power times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $93 per month.
- A large home will use around 2000kWh of power times 9.3¢/kWh totalling $186 per month.
You can price electricity plans in your area here.